Today I thought I’d share 10 beginner projects for anyone interested in learning some woodworking! Each of these projects requires minimal tools and can be completed within a couple hours. Most importantly, no experience required!
Most of these ladies are well-versed in DIY and are well-known as the “heavy hitters” of the DIY blogosphere. Their tutorials are wonderful and easy to follow.
So without further ado, grab your tools and let’s make some sawdust!
- Your classic Simple Wood Tray from Coffee and Pine
- Jewelry Organizer from DIY Huntress
- Mason Jar Caddy from Shanty 2 Chic
- Lazy Susan from Mom 4 Real
- Rustic Photo Display from Making Joy and Pretty Things
- Step Stool from Addicted 2 DIY
- Wood Box Centerpiece from Love Grows Wild
- Rustic Storage Ladder from Jenna Sue Design
- Wood Frames from A Shade of Teal
- Floating Shelves from Thrifty and Chic
Alrighty, there’s 10 solid projects to start you on your way! I love each and every one of those builds and hope you do too! They’re simple, beautiful, and functional. All the best things 🙂
Let me know if you have any questions!