I can’t believe we’re already to Valentine’s Day! Seems like just yesterday, we were pulling out Christmas decorations. Man, time flies when you’re having fun!
Today, I’ve rounded up 15 of my favorite Valentine crafts and DIYs for you all! There are a few crafts for kids, some home decor DIYs, and a couple free printables! Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. How cute are these Hanging Heart Softies by Tidbits! They’d make such a fun project and are great for simple Valentine decor.
2. This Doily Garland by Ella Claire is so simple and sweet!
3. Katie over at Little House of Four always has the greatest dollar store crafts – check out these great Valentine Candy Jars she whipped up.
4. These Lego Valentines from The Created Home are a great alternative to the traditional paper valentines – a valentine and a toy! How much better can it get, really?!
5. Another great idea for kids’ valentines from Jen Woodhouse! Check out these Tic-Tac-Toe valentines and grab the free printable to make some with your kiddos!
6. Loving the paper heart doilies? I know I listed paper heart doily garland above, but it’s so perfect for Valentine’s Day that I just had to include this list of clever ways to use paper heart doilies from Design Improvised.
7. These free printable Valentines Cards are perfect for making and writing your own cards. Head over to visit Holly at Life on Southpointe Drive to see both of the designs!
8. Guys. I. cannot. even. Look at those cherry blossoms! And guess what?!?
They’re paper! I know … unbelievable …
Make your own cherry blossoms with this easy tutorial from Happy Happy Nester.
9. How about this beautiful DIY Rolled Book Page Heart to decorate your mantle or wall? So simple and beautiful to add a little Valentine charm.
10. For the pun-lover in your life. These potted plant valentines from Lauren Conrad are too funny!
11. Is this not one of the most beautiful Valentine crafts you’ve ever seen!? Make your own mini valentine bouquet over at Craftberry Bush. Free printable included.
12. Bring a little romance to your spring decor with this gorgeous heart wreath from The DIY Mommy.
13. Grab this free printable over at High End Pennies or browse her other designs to make your own cute valentine decor.
14. Follow the how to for these Valentine gift bags and add some candies for a great valentine gift to share!
15. What’s the simplest way to decorate for Valentine’s Day? Add some soft pink roses around the house! Head over to Maison de Cinq for some simple valentine decor inspiration.
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!